This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information Ultra Enterprises Inc collects through the website located at (the “Ultra Mexico Website”), and how we use, share and protect that information. This Privacy Statement does not govern the collection of information through any website, or any other means, other than through the Ultra Mexico Website.
The below specifically describes our Privacy Statement:
- We do not collect personal information through the Ultra Mexico Website unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. Personal information such as name, address, phone number and email address is collected through the Ultra Mexico Website from visitors who submit a contact or request form, register for events, or request that we provide a link to the Website to a third party. We use personal information to respond to your inquiries, register you for events, or for any other purposes for which you provide such information.
- Our web server automatically recognizes and records certain information about visitors to the Ultra Mexico Website. This includes date and time of access, IP address, web browser type and version, and address of the website from which you entered the Ultra Mexico Website. The web server does not record e-mail addresses. We use this information only to optimize and improve the content of the Ultra Mexico Website.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share personal information about visitors of the Ultra Mexico Website, except as described herein. We may share non-personal information with third parties who provide us statistical information about the use of the Ultra Mexico Website.
- We undertake reasonable security measures to protect the information collected through the Ultra Mexico Website. While we place a priority on the security of personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through the Ultra Mexico Website.
- The Ultra Mexico Website may contain links to external websites for your convenience. We do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of such websites.
Notice to California Residents.
California Civil Code section 1798.83 requires us to disclose to our California users free of charge and upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of Personal Information disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
201 S. Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 800
Miami, Florida 33131
Please note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice to you. We will post a notice on the home page of the Ultra Mexico Website to notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please email us at [email protected]